The article discusses Jasper AI, transform the way you create content with Jasper AI! Discover the power of artificial intelligence in writing with its AI-powered content creation service. Create high-quality, original content for your blogs, business, or personal needs in a matter of seconds. With user-friendly interface and affordable pricing, Jasper AI is the perfect tool for enhancing your writing skills and improving productivity. Check out here for a comprehensive review and real-life examples of using Jasper AI.
Blogger image hacks —
Blogger users used to search about how to set the width and height of an image using HTML? How do I change the width of an image in a URL? How do I change the size of an image in HTML URL? How do you specify the width and height of the image? How can I get the image width and height from the URL?
Today here, I am going to talk about the new ways of adding images to your Blogger Blogspot. Most bloggers specially those who use “Blogspot” as their blogging platform and used to use HTML and CSS (Cascade Style Sheet) to set the height, width of the images added to posts. But have no idea that they can set their image height, width, border, crop, etc only by changing the blogger image permalink.
To control layout shifts and improve performance, PageSpeed scores, you require to always assign width and height attributes to your images. You can resize the image by defining the width and height of the image by URL. If height and width are specified, the space needed for the image is preserved while the page is loaded. When you select both height and width, the image is forced to fit the requested proportions. It could change the original aspect ratio. Check new tricks and hacks you can use with the image URL to assign new height, width, border, and much more.
How to Automatically Resize, Fit, Scale, Crop, Align & Assign Border to Any Image Using Only URL ParametersIf you're using the BlogSpot by blogger, you can programmatically load the image from the web and call its dimensions. Using dynamic image resizing, You can easily resize images via URL.
Blogger Image Hacks:
1. Default ImageFirst check URL Structure of Blogger Image. If you upload an image to blogger, by default it automatically add s1600 to its permalink, it look like this:
2. Set Custom SizeYou can replace s1600 from default image URL and try to set any size as you like; for example s480, s720 or s1080 as your wish.
|Set Custom Size of The Image Using Url
3. Set Max Resolution of the ImageYou can edit the image URL to set the max resolution of an image up to s2650 in blogger.
4. Crop the Image Using URLReplace s1600 to s500-c in image url, you will get image as square; that means its height and width will be exactly 500px. You can also use s300-p to crop the image.
|Crop the image using URL
5. Add Border to The Image.Replace s1600 to s1600-b8 in image url, you will get 8px black color border with the image. I have tried maximum to b30 but you can try more.
|Add Border to The Image Using URL
6. Download Link for the ImageReplace s1600 to s1600-d in image url, you will get provide a download link for image.
7. Original ImageReplace s1600 to s0 in image URL, you will get original version of an image that you have uploaded.
8. XML Image ObjectReplace s1600 to s1600-g in image URL, you will get XML object code of an image.
9. Set Custom WidthReplace s1600 to w320 in image URL and image width didn't go beyond 320px. Yes you can also try any other size as your need.
|Set custom width of an image using URL
10. set Custom HeightReplace s1600 to h320 in image and image height didn't go beyond 320px.
|Set custom height of an image using URL
11. Set Custom Width and HeightReplace s1600 to w320-h240 in image URL, it give size in frame of width of 320px and height of 240px.
|Set custom width and height of an image using URL
12. Set Custom Size and WidthReplace s1600 to s500-w320 in image URL, it give maximum width of 320px.
13. Set Custom Size and HeightReplace s1600 to s500-h240 in image URL, it give maximum height of 240px.
14. Set Custom Size, Height and WidthReplace s1600 to s600-w310-h240 in image URL and just check it out.
15. No Thumbnail AppearReplace s1600 to s1600-m1 in image url, you will get thumbnail of error image sample.
|No thumbnail image preview using URL
As far as I know, if you like to change the image according to the query string, I recommend you could try to use these techniques to set the image width or height in the image URL itself.
Enjoyed these hacks, let me know what you think. And comment below if you have other tricks regarding bloggers. You can also use these tricks in Google Plus, Picasa, or any other Google service.
Also dont forget to check; Enable Lazy-Loading Images on Blogger Website To Speed up Loading By 2X