Import into Chrome via LastPass —
All your online activity has filled with various social media accounts. Many people have probably have hundreds of online accounts. Such as Google, Facebook, Gmail, YouTube and many more. All those accounts come with credintials to remember and required to keep all passwords safe. But how to manage all these accounts every time with your login ID and Password? Is there any easy way to remember all the account usernames and passwords at a time? How to import passwords from LastPass to Chrome? How to get LastPass to autofill in Chrome? This is why LogMeIn has provided a well and good extension called LastPass. LastPass is a secure extension for Chrome, a best addon for FireFox and secure password manager that stores all of your usernames and passwords in one safe place.
Not only your username and password but also LastPass allow you to save much other information like name, description, notes, bank account details, card details and more services. From all these benefits and services it is important to save your data not only in Lastpass but also in your Google Chrome as well. LastPass has developed by LogMeIn, it is important to transfer all your LastPass details with your google chrome account. But how to sync all your LastPass passwords with Google Chrome. This is exactly what we are going to learn today.
How to export LastPass passwords and import them into Google ChromeHere I'm going to tell you some remarkable and easy steps, by using it, you can manually sync your LastPass account data and passwords with Google chrome easily. So let's take a look at these important steps given below.
Import into Chrome via LastPass:
Step 1: Save your LastPass password file on your device.
- Click on the Lastpass icon that given at the top on the right side of your browser.
- Go to the Account Option.
- Then go to the Advanced Option.
- Then click on the "Export".
- After that choose "LastPass CSV file".
- Once you click on it, you will see a window by saying to type your "Master Password".
Step 2: Enable Option for Password Import and Export in Google Chrome Flags.
- The next thing you have to do is open Google Chrome and go to "chrome://flags/" or search this term on your Google chrome search bar.
- After that, you will get a window and a list of flags options.
- Then just press "Ctrl+F" and it will show you the search bar on the left side of the browser. Just find the "Password import" option in that list.
- Once you found this option, make it "Enable" if the option is already enabled then there is no problem at all.
Step 3: Let Just Import Your Stored CSV File Into the Google Chrome Password Management Option.
- After completing all the above process, you have to go to the "Settings" on Google Chrome.
- After go to the "Autofill" option by given in the list on the left-hand side.
- Then click on the "Passwords" option.
- Then you will able to see, a button over there called "Import". Just click on it and you can choose the CSV file that you saved from Lastpass.
Finally, here we are with the solution of how to sync your LastPass passwords with Google Chrome! Successfully. I'm glad to tell you that LastPass is provided with a free android application for all smartphone users. So you can download this app and enjoy it without tension and thinking about your important data and usernames securities.