The article discusses Jasper AI, transform the way you create content with Jasper AI! Discover the power of artificial intelligence in writing with its AI-powered content creation service. Create high-quality, original content for your blogs, business, or personal needs in a matter of seconds. With user-friendly interface and affordable pricing, Jasper AI is the perfect tool for enhancing your writing skills and improving productivity. Check out here for a comprehensive review and real-life examples of using Jasper AI.
Fixing android Bluetooth error —
When it comes to file-transfer process via Bluetooth it can be a hardware problem, software problem, corrupt files, low storage and many reasons can be there for this error. You don’t have to worry about it and such issues. It is also referred as com android bluetooth crash and like other most common Google Play Store error fixes, today in this article we will talk more about this issue and guide you on how to solve this bluetooth stops working problem. Make sure to stick with this page till the end.
Nowadays, Bluetooth technology and such innovations in mobile make it easier and more convenient to access transfer any file to other devices. There are lots of mobile companies are available in the market, the majority of the smartphone is powered by Android Operating system. Every Android mobile phone has inbuilt Bluetooth. The main function of Bluetooth, it enables the user to share a photo, video, images and other data with other Bluetooth enabled the user.
When it comes to sharing any files or any data to another device and suddenly if you face the error like “unfortunately Bluetooth stopped working”, then it is a very frustrating situation for you. Bluetooth is a technology that runs without any wire. Bluetooth technology requires some waves to run tv FM radio and live channels on your mobile phone. Bluetooth has become one of the most widely used specs in a smartphone. Now Bluetooth headsets are increasingly becoming more popular. This issue has been reported many times on many Android devices including Samsung, LG, Sony, etc. And so, today sharing this page as bluetooth crash resolver to fix the Bluetooth issues on any Android phone.
Solutions to Fix "Unfortunately Bluetooth share has stopped" ErrorLet’s take a look at solutions for, unfortunately, Bluetooth has stopped issue:
1: Check for system updates.
- You have to make sure that your android version and software is up to date.
- Tap on the gear icon of Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on software update.
- Let tap on system updates or download updates manually.
- Now check if any updates are available to download to update your system.
2: Clear data and cache from the Bluetooth app.
- Tap on the gear icon of Settings.
- Let tap on the Apps.
- On application screen swipe right to all apps section.
- Scroll down and tap on Bluetooth option.
- Now tap on clear data button to clear all application data in it.
- Reboot your android device.
3: Delete or unpair the devices.This is another solution to the error of unfortunately Bluetooth share has stopped.
- Try to pair Bluetooth devices with any other third-party phone.
- When even if you try to pair Bluetooth but still of it’s not working with any third-party phone, then the problem might be in the Bluetooth, not in your phone.
- In case if Bluetooth successfully paired with any third-party phone, then the problem can be isolated to your phone.
- You need to unpaired all the devices from the Bluetooth setting.
- Let tap on phone Settings.
- Now tap on the Bluetooth.
- Now you have to delete or unpair the devices from the list.
4: Safe mode.In this method, you need to go to the safe mode to solve unfortunately Bluetooth has stopped error. Here I am going to show some steps to go to safe mode. It can be different as per device to device. (Advice to get technical assistance.)
- Firstly, you have to press and hold the power button for a couple of times.
- Then pop up appears on the screen.
- Let tap on ok to reboot.
- Now press and hold the volume down key while phone rebooting.
- After that the safe mode will appear in your mobile and it will only show you default application and services.
- Let try to pair the Bluetooth device in safe mode.
5: Root access method (Root users).This method requires ROOT access to solve unfortunately Bluetooth has stopped the problem.
- First of all, install ES file explorer to browse your root files.
- Now, make sure to turn off Bluetooth.
- Navigate to /data media/misc/bluedroid.
- Look for the file named as 'bt_config.XML'.
- Then make a back of the file or rename it to 'bt_config.XML_old'.
- Once you have done above the process, open text editor and delete the device under <N2 Tag='remote'> --- delete --- </N2>.
- Now save the .XML file as 'bt_config.xml' in the same location.
- Now you can connect your Bluetooth device again.
6: Wipe data or factory reset.Note: This is the last option to try. In this step all your apps, mobile storage, your personal info, and other stored information will be deleted. So make sure you have already backed up your most important data from the phone.
- Firstly, you have to turn off your mobile.
- Now, you have to press power button + volume up button simultaneously.
- After that you have to select wipe the user data or factory reset the device.
- It starts rebooting your android smartphone. That’s it.