The article discusses Jasper AI, transform the way you create content with Jasper AI! Discover the power of artificial intelligence in writing with its AI-powered content creation service. Create high-quality, original content for your blogs, business, or personal needs in a matter of seconds. With user-friendly interface and affordable pricing, Jasper AI is the perfect tool for enhancing your writing skills and improving productivity. Check out here for a comprehensive review and real-life examples of using Jasper AI.
Heal Hair With Vitamin E —
People used to search; What does vitamin E do to your hair? How do you use vitamin E oil in your hair? What vitamin is good for your hair? What are the benefits of taking vitamin E? Do you get tired easily? Are you dealing with hair-loss problems, dry skin, and weak muscles? Well, all these are evident symptoms of vitamin E deficiency (loss). Easy lifestyle modifications will assist you to go a long way in fighting Vitamin E loss and recovering and maintaining your active glow and health. With the proper amount of Vitamin E consumption in the diet and one can live a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle.
However, the vitamins derived from a balanced diet is the healthiest, but in reality, it's not that much easy to maintain it on daily routine always. That is where supplements come into the picture for balancing the nutritional losses, and so it is must these fast food days.
Good health is not just concerned about the lack of major health issues but a total mental and physical fitness.
To be technical; What is vitamin E - Vitamin E is a group of 8 fat-soluble vitamins that contains both tocopherols & tocotrienols. Both have the same chemical structure, the only difference is tocotrienols have a double bond. Both Tocopherol & tocotrienols are powerful Antioxidants, but only tocotrienols are able to reduce cholesterol levels. Antioxidant means it inhibits oxidation & stops the deterioration of stored food products.
Vitamin E is a fundamental component of the skin's defenses, basically, work as a shield against Ultra Violet radiation and other free radicals which may come in contact with the skin. External Vitamin E offers several benefits that include preventing the skin dryness, keeping the skin soft and moisturized, protects from the damage of UV rays against sunburn, reduce wrinkles of the skin and so on. Let's see, why vitamin E is must require for your body, skin, and hair issues, what are the benefits of vitamin E and how you get it easily form vitamin E sources? Keep reading about vitamin E.
Importance of Vitamin EVitamin E is important for the proper functioning of many processes in the body & to prevent oxidative stress. As a powerful antioxidant, it helps to fight against free radicals responsible for damaging of the cells. Free radicals are formed when our body converts food into energy. Along with these free radicals also come from smoking cigarettes, industrial smoke & chemicals, alcohol, pollution, radiation, etc. Dr. Manoj K Ahuja, Sukhada Hospital says "Vitamin E travels throughout the body neutralizing free radicals which would otherwise damage fat-containing structures like cell membranes and brain cells".
Vitamin E is a choice of ingredient that is used in all anti-aging and skin preparations. It reduces the scars & wrinkles on the skin. It moistens the skin & lightens the dark spots. Also because of this antioxidant property, vitamin E can be used in many critical illnesses like cancer, cardiovascular diseases, cataract, Alzheimer, HIV, etc where repair & building of tissue is needed. Similar is the case with hair or scalp. Vitamin E ensures to repair the damage done to the follicles. Once the damage is repaired the follicles become healthy & starts enhancing the hair growth.
As I said earlier vitamin E is a fat-soluble, body stores it in the liver & uses it whenever necessary. An adult needs about 15 mg (22.4 IU) of Vit E daily (should not exceed 1000 mg/day). A pregnant woman or a lactating mother may need 19 mg of Vitamin E supplement per day. Vitamin E is the key nutrient to increase our body's immune system which we need to fight against bacterial & viral infections. Dr. Adarsh Kumar, Internal medicine, National Heart Institute, mentions "If taken in required amounts, Vitamin E helps to protect against heart disease, cancer, liver damage, kidney damage and even macular degeneration i.e. age-related eye damage." It is also needed to maintain the structure & function of the skeletal system, cardiovascular & smooth muscle system. It assists in the formation of RBC's & makes the body easy to use iron selenium, vitamin A & K.
Benefits of Vitamin EYou may know that vitamin E is an essential nutrient and antioxidant. Especially Vitamin E is a best for your hair. People use Evion Supplements daily mixed with ayurvedic hair oils to make the roots of hair healthy. It is nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) action makes your scalp healthy and the nourished. Overall this serves great hair health. I mix the Evion to my regular oil and use it all over the freshly washed scalp. This incredible antioxidant vitamin healed me to retain my shining hair even after hair loss.
These are the benefits of Vitamine E that you must know to make your life healthy:
- Balances Cholesterol levels - Although it is still debated, some researchers tell that Vit E can reduce cholesterol levels thereby reduces the risk of atherosclerosis (hardening of an artery). This is due to the tocotrienols present in Vit E. Tocotrienols assists the production of cholesterol in the liver. They can lower the blood cholesterol levels by inhibiting the enzyme HMG - CoA reductase.
- Balances Hormones - Most of the women suffer hormonal imbalance & has to face PMS (Premenstrual syndrome), weight gain, UTI, anxiety etc. Vit E plays an important role in balancing the hormones which help to the regular menstrual cycle. That decreases the risk of PMS. Also, it decreases the degree of pain, loss of blood during menses.
- Improves vision - Vitamin along with vitamin C helps to improve vision. Vitamin E along with high levels of Vitamin C, vitamin A & zinc helps to reduce age-related eye disease like macular degeneration. Many eye specialists recommend 400 IU of vitamins E to be involved in their daily multivitamin diet to prevent eye diseases. Patients with undergoing laser eye surgery should consume high levels of Vitamin E & vitamin A for better healing & vision.
- Reduces side effects - Vitamin E reduces the side effects of drugs & medical treatments like radiation therapy as in cancer and this is due to its property to fight against free radicals in the body.
- Vitamin E helps to minimize fatigueness by maintaining healthy cells & improving blood circulation.
- As vitamin E plays an important role in early stages of brain development, the pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers & children up to the age of 2 may be advised to take enough natural food based vitamin E supplements.
- Adequate intake of vitamin E increases the energy & improves muscle strength & thereby increases the physical strength.
You may also like to read; Top 15 Best Health Tips for Bloggers | Make Healthy Blogging
Vitamin E SourcesThe fat-containing foods contain vitamin E like nuts, seeds, vegetable oils, etc. Fish & dark leafy greens also carry vitamin E. Here I am sharing below the list of the food items which are rich in vitamin E.
List of food items which are the good source of Vitamin E:
Vitamin E in Seeds & nutsSeeds & nuts are the richest sources of Vitamin E:
- Sunflower Seeds — 35 mg per 100 grams of quantity.
- Almonds — 26 mg per 100 grams of quantity.
- Hazelnuts — 15 mg per 100 grams of quantity.
- Pine Nuts — 9.3 mg per 100 grams of quantity.
- Peanuts — 8.3 mg per 100 grams of quantity.
- Brazil Nuts — 5.7 mg per 100 grams of quantity.
- Pistachios — 2.9 mg per 100 grams of quantity.
- Pumpkin Seeds — 2.2 mg per 100 grams of quantity.
- Pecans — 1.4 mg per 100 grams of quantity.
- Cashew Nuts — 0.9mg per 100 grams of quantity.
Vitamin E in FruitsThe following list shows the quantity of Vit E you will get by 100 grams of respective fruit:
- Mamey Sapote — 2.1 mg
- Avocado — 2.1 mg
- Mango — 0.9 mg
- Kiwifruit — 1.5 mg
- Blackberries — 1.2 mg
- Black Currants — 1.0 mg
- Cranberries (dried) — 2.1 mg
- Olives (pickled) — 3.8 mg
- Apricots — 0.9 mg
- Raspberries — 0.9 mg
RECOMMENDED: 16 Most Effective Time Management Tips & Skills For Bloggers That’ll Improve Productivity
Vitamin E in VegetablesThe following list shows the quantity of Vit E you will get by 100 grams of respective Vegetables:
- Red Sweet Pepper (raw) — 1.6 mg
- Turnip Greens (raw) — 2.9 mg
- Beet Greens (cooked) — 1.8 mg
- Butternut Squash (cooked) — 1.3 mg
- Broccoli (cooked) — 1.5 mg
- Mustard Greens (cooked) - 1.8 mg
- Asparagus (cooked) — 1.5 mg
- Swiss Chard (raw) — 1.9 mg
- Collards (raw) — 2.3 mg
- Spinach (raw) — 2.0 mg
Vitamin E in Cooking oilsThe following list shows the quantity of Vit E you will get by 100 grams of respective Cooking oils:
- Wheat Germ Oil — 149 mg
- Hazelnut Oil — 47 mg
- Sunflower Oil — 41 mg
- Almond Oil — 39 mg
- Cottonseed Oil — 35 mg
- Safflower Oil — 4 mg
- Rice Bran Oil — 32 mg
- Grapeseed Oil — 29 mg
- Canola Oil — 18 mg
- Palm Oil — 16 mg
Bottom LineI'm sure there are many other items also which could be added here to this list. Including all the above items, vitamin E is also said to be seen in food items like mustard seeds, kiwi, beet greens, asparagus, apricot, turnip greens, etc...
Vitamin E is a wonder nutrient. It can be used in a wide range of problems from the heart, to the eyes. Nowadays it is being widely used in all skin preparations as it helps to heal dehydrated skin. Due to lack of proper absorption of vitamin E from the regular diet, vitamin E deficiency is created & therefore our body needs Vitamin E supplements. Hence it is preferable to eat vitamin E rich diet regularly to avoid deficiency. Dr. R. Datta, says "You should plan your balanced diet in such a way that you get the required amount of Vitamin E from natural sources". Also, cook your food in vitamin E rich cooking oil. The cooking that we use today is fortified with vitamin E. Eat fruits, vegetables that are rich in vitamin E.
It is one of the most productive and practical methods of gaining Vitamin E is by the Evion Supplements for reducing hair loss plus improving hair growth. There are several Vitamin E supplements possible on the market like #Evion. But I suggest you know how much amount of such supplements should be taken. So before using any of these supplements you better have advice from your doctor or physician.