People used to ask; What programming language do you need to make an app? Which cross platform app development languages is best for app development? What are the benefits of developing a mobile app for business? What programming languages for app development is used to develop Android apps? Which programming language is used to develop iPhone apps? What are the different types of languages required for app development with features?
The programming language preferred by html5 app developer can be one of the most essential factors and should also be one of the primary steps required wisely. Since mobile marketing continues to dominate the digital marketing field, the mobile application development business in the last few years has increased considerably, transforming the way businesses perform globally. With smartphone sales predicted to reach 2 billion units in 2017, there has never been a better time to dive into mobile app development. The fact is, if you’re at the beginning in this entire app development situation, you must have the best tools to provide useful, working & best mobile apps. But more than that, you require the proper programming language that’s compatible with the latest mobile platforms.
Millions of users are on smartphones today. So you must have to build compatible mobile apps for all kind of mobile operating systems. However, one dilemma that many have to face is which programming language they should master for developing some of the best mobile apps out there. In order to grow a highly skilled html5 app developer with all of the essential knowledge, info and expertise to be the best, it is required to completely know the top 10 programming languages. Well, to cut down the hassle, here we have listed best 10 mobile application development languages that are best for professionals and the beginners alike. This page will also help you to pick the best suitable mobile development platform so that you can jump in and start building mobile apps. Let’s take a look.
The time has been gone where the landline phones were working as the extensions & fulfilling all your communication needs. Today we are in a mobile world. In the previous post, I was talking about the most important Top 18 Reasons To Develop Mobile App For Business | Small Business Marketing From last 8 years, the phone app development industry has been developed both iOS and Android app stores remarkably & have more than 2 Millions of mobile application as of 2017. It's time to develop mobile apps for your business that will work as an online shop performing directly on the hands of all your users. Let me explain which language you can use and how it going to beneficial for cost-effective point of view.
Best 10 Programming Languages for Mobile App DevelopmentProgramming languages used to develop mobile applications: Choosing which programming language, to begin with, will depend completely on what you expect to achieve. And once you decide the suitable language, you can find the app developer and the preferred cross-platform mobile app development tools to match.
Check out the best coding languages used to build mobile apps and you can choose the best programming language from following list:
1. PythonProbably, the most famous language for mobile app development, Python is a high-level programming language which is widely used around the world for mobile app development. In fact, python coding uses is equally useful for web development, analysis and computation of scientific data, making desktop GUIs, as well as software development.
|Python - Best Programming Languages Used To Develop Mobile Applications|
Here are some of its key features:
- Runtime processing by interpreter
- OOP language
- Easily learned and mastered
- Better readability
- Interactive language
- Runs on Mac, Windows, Linux, and Unix
- Offers support for GUI apps
You must aware; Do’s and Don’ts For Developing A Phone App For Your Business
2. HTML5HTML5 is the perfect programming language if you are trying to develop a web-based app for mobile devices. Although html5 development allows you to make various data types easy to insert, simple coding concerning different screen sizes and resolutions and also calibrates the input parameters, making responsive browser input fields. HTML5 based mobile apps are fully responsive and work smoothly on types of devices. It is still a recommended standard & used to present content on the internet. HTML5 is not actually a mobile app development language.
|HTML5 - Best Programming Languages Used To Develop Mobile Applications|
Here are its major features:
- Easily learned & works perfectly with all devices
- supports audios & videos
- Easy to develop games
- cross-platform and full responsiveness
- clean coding
- Cuts down the development time
You also need to read; Why Online Retailers Must Focus More on E-commerce Mobile Apps
|BuildFire Js - Best Programming Languages Used To Develop Mobile Applications|
Here are some salient features of this language:
- Easy to master and works perfectly fine with the existing frameworks
- Cuts down the development time
- Highly Scalable
You may also like to read; Top 20 Signs You’re A SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR
4. JavaIt’s probably the most utilized language for app development. Even Android OS was developed using Java application design and it means that if you have command over Java then you’ll be able to create all sorts of Android apps putting yourself in driver’s seat. The reason why it’s the most suitable language for mobile application development is that it can run on every platform, including Android.
|Java - Best Programming Languages Used To Develop Mobile Applications|
- Object Oriented
- All Platform Compatibility
- Supports APIs for easy integration
- Error-free coding with powerful IDEs
- Availability of Open-Source libraries
You may also like to know; 9 Factors You Must Consider While Developing User-Centered Mobile Apps
5. SwiftApp development with Swift - it is the programming language with immense potential for reshaping the future. Apple Inc. released it back in 2014 for Linux and iOS. It’s the primary language used for the development of OS X and iOS apps. Swift app developers really make a serious amount of money developing apps and in the US their salaries are the highest on average.
|Swift - Best Programming Languages Used To Develop Mobile Applications|
Here are some of its key features:
- Easy to master, particularly if you already have grip over Objective-C
- It’s simplified form of Objective-C
- Open Source
- Requires less amount of coding
6. C#Read as C Sharp, its component and object-oriented multi-paradigm mobile app development language. C# came from Microsoft as a general-purpose language for program development. It can be used for developing just about anything be it mobile apps/games or web services.
|C# - Best Programming Languages Used To Develop Mobile Applications|
Here are some of the major features of this programming language:
- Simple and easy-to-use
- Type-safe language
- .Net Framework access
RECOMMENDED: Top 10 Best Platforms To Develop Mobile Apps 2017 // Best App Maker Sites
7. Objective-CIt is a general-purpose object-oriented programming language which is actually derived from the famous C language. Its one of the easy task to learn to code objective c. Objective-C is at the core of OS X and iOS and was used by Apple before Swift.
|Objective-C - Best Programming Languages Used To Develop Mobile Applications|
Here are some major features of this language:
- Both C and C++ can be used in tandem with Objective-C
- Offers support for dynamic typing
- Makes use of dynamic run-time
8. C++It is yet another object-oriented, a general-purpose programming language that comes with a low-level memory manipulation feature. The syntax is pretty much similar to C and is, therefore, considered an extension of that language. So, if you have some experience using C language then C++ won’t give you any hard time whatsoever. Both the languages have all features in common but C++ takes a more comprehensive approach.
|C++ - Best Programming Languages Used To Develop Mobile Applications|
- Simple yet efficient
- Massive Library
- Object Oriented
- Extremely Fast
Here are some major features to consider:
- One of easiest available languages
- Quick and efficient
- Used to add dynamics as well as creating animations for websites that feel boring and dull otherwise
- Executed on client-side and allows for saving bandwidth as it doesn’t use the server
10. RubyYet another object-oriented general-purpose programming language, Ruby offers support for multiple paradigms. Ruby developers are more in demand as compared to other top rated programming languages for mobile app development like Python. Hence the demand of not only apps but the websites created with ruby on rails is increased.
|Ruby - Best Programming Languages Used To Develop Mobile Applications|
Here are its major features:
- Support for dynamic typing
- Easy coding
- Perfect for beginners
- Helpful community
- Makes use of existing codes
Check out; Top 12 Reasons Why Business Mobile App Development Is Extremely Important
11. PerlPerl basically combines two languages i.e. Perl 5 & Perl 6. The two combine to give a family of dynamic high-level programming languages. Perl utilizes features of different other programming languages like sed, C, AWK, etc. What’s special is that both the languages mentioned above run as well as evolve independently.
|Perl - Best Programming Languages Used To Develop Mobile Applications|
Let’s look into some major features of this language:
- CPAN is most powerful of all the features available in Perl. It is actually the comprehensive Perl archive network
- It’s fun using Perl
- It’s reliable, personal and fast
- Learning Perl allows you to operate in a no or low competition zone
Bottom LineSo, these are some of the best programming languages available for Mobile app development. Now whether you want to create the best iPhone apps for movies or just want to get started with business apps or gaming apps, just pick one of these robust programming languages that seem most appropriate and get on with your mobile app development endeavors. No matter what your skill level may be, there are apps that you can learn quickly and start creating some wonderful mobile apps right away.
Most of the readers don’t share as they feels that we as bloggers don’t require their tiny social share. But here’s the fact…
I've developed this blog piece by piece, your one small share at a time, and will continue encouraging me to do so. So I appreciate your support if you share this page on your social profile.
My dear reader! it won’t take more than 5 sec. of your time. The share buttons are there, please share and subscribe.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!